Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

Hey........what'd you think of the mission hmmwv?

This had just been on my mind considering the mission is different than anything BIS and Codemasters had put out before. So what do you think?

I kind of liked it as it was a nice quick change from the usual mission.

i have to admit i liked it a bit. I kinda cheat at one part wink.gif I like to run the sports car off the road and take the leed.

When I first played it, I was expecting enemy fire along the road, and when i finished it, thought it was kinda lame. But as i played it over and over again, it became clear that missions like these do exist for relaxation.

ofcourse, just be careful for that civilian truck once in awhile.

and if possible, ram that small sport car. tounge.gif

Hmm, this mission didn't come with my cd? What the?

I don't have it. Must I download this? I have the old boxes that is not gold version. Or whatever gold version is. I don't really know about anything other than what came in my "green" Operation Flashpoint cold war crisis box.

What else is there out there?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Mar. 10 2002,07:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm, this mission didn't come with my cd?  What the?

I don't have it.  Must I download this?  I have the old boxes that is not gold version.  Or whatever gold version is.  I don't really know about anything other than what came in my "green" Operation Flashpoint cold war crisis box.

What else is there out there?<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, you gotta go get the ultimate upgrade 3 from the official OFP site to get this mission. Ultimate upgrade 3 also has other real good stuff in it. Trust me, its worth it

Where's the official OFP site?

So what is this gold thing? Is it another game coming out like OFP?

And what is this "renegades" or whatever? Is that going to be an addon? How many addons are there out there now? How do they work? How do you get them?

go here: www.flashpoint1985.com

Thats got everything on operation flashpoint. its the official site. just mess around there for a while, and i'm sure youl find everything you need. thats how the rest of us did it.

OFP gold edition is the retail version of an addon containing the ultimate upgrade 3, and the Russian campeign "Red Hammer". that campeign is not downloadable.

Does gold come with the original version, or do I need to already have the original version?

gold is an addon to OFP. it includes the ultimate upgrade 3, which is also downloadable, and the Russian campeign "red Hammer". you have to have the origional game, or you wont have anything to addon to.

The mission is ok for a change from the war that goes on in other missions. Altho I HATE the slow motion part when the guy runs with the US flag. HAHAHA slow mo is so not good. But if you wanted a slow none conflict change from battle just goto the Mission Editer put yourself on an Island in a truck or whatever car you want and go for a drive around the Island. Soon you get to know the Island and it helps for missions (if you ain't finished them already)

"Red Hammer" is a dam great addon!

Oh and I have seen death so many times in this game that it wouldn't make any difference if there was any death in this mission smile.gif

The only thing I liked about the mission was slamming into the civilian truck. It's his fault he pulled out in front of me. I smash the truck and yet dont have any major damage to my hummwv. hmmm....

I had some people die in my mission i hit the jeep really hard from the side and the drivers face looked pretty bloody same with the sports car

Arn't Humvees supposed to be able to fire weapons from their tops and stuff?

Like machine guns and missiles?

And have their own radar?

And I think they are also amphibious.

it will be nice if this is a rampage mission like the last mission in the campaign, in stead of a humvee, get a armed tank and kill every thing in sight....that will be fun tounge.gif

hence the prupose of the mission editor wink.gif

Oh I did create death in this mission. When we got to the flag pole I ramed into the other vehicals and killed my american boys. When they got out I ran them over. Satisfying.