Sign in to follow this  
Pigsooie

1.02 build 58134 patch problem

I keep getting Arma II is not installed on this computer or installation is corrupt message when I try to install the Patch.I legally Downloaded this Game from Nexway and the game runs just fine.Just cant install New patch.

Thanks,Pig

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

No one else have this Problem?

I keep getting Arma II is not installed on this computer or installation is corrupt message when I try to install the Patch.I legally Downloaded this Game from Nexway and the game runs just fine.Just cant install New patch.

Did you maybe rename to Crysis.exe or likewise??

Rename exe file to arma2.exe

This did the trick for me, just then it said I had already patched with 1.02..... I know... but it IS for 1.00-1.02 right?????

Should I reinstall game (1.00) and then use this 1.02(58134) patch ???? strange... I'm kinda looking forward to this patch, because it states to have solved many issues in which I think there are some problems in my pc (and why I cras in MP).

Edited by JohnyFrosty

Think I may know what the Prob is.I think its trying to Install to C:/Program Files when My is Installed in ProgarmFiles(x86) How do I tell it to Install to this directory?It doesnt give me a Choice.

Think I may know what the Prob is.I think its trying to Install to C:/Program Files when My is Installed in ProgarmFiles(x86) How do I tell it to Install to this directory?It doesnt give me a Choice.

Could be...

Maybe we should move all installed files to Program Files ???

Or....

we could hand type all the changes ourselves ? :)

Oh man.... I'm getting really tired of this patching which doesn't seem to be working :-(

Did you maybe rename to Crysis.exe or likewise??

Rename exe file to arma2.exe

This did the trick for me, just then it said I had already patched with 1.02..... I know... but it IS for 1.00-1.02 right?????

Should I reinstall game (1.00) and then use this 1.02(58134) patch ???? strange... I'm kinda looking forward to this patch, because it states to have solved many issues in which I think there are some problems in my pc (and why I cras in MP).

I must be The most Stupidest Person in the World.Why didn't I think of that?:o

Thanks JohnyFrosty :yay:

I must be The most Stupidest Person in the World.Why didn't I think of that?:o

Thanks JohnyFrosty :yay:

You're welcome....

now.... are we still moving our files to Program Files ? lol :eek:

Please let me know if you also get the message that 1.02 is already installed, Maybe we should reinstall to 1.0 and apply only 1.02 release 58134

Did the same thing for Me.Not sure if it installed or not.

Please let me know if you also get the message that 1.02 is already installed,

Thats what it comes up with!

Start the game and check bottom right-that it says Version 58134 ?

If it does your good to go! :cool:

what version was by default from NEXWAY ?

Thats what it comes up with!

Start the game and check bottom right-that it says Version 58134 ?

If it does your good to go! :cool:

Yes, it shows 58134! THANKS!

will try tomorow if it helpes me from getting crashed (after installing the english language files again, lol)

what version was by default from NEXWAY ?

1.01 :cool:

I have the German version and it was 1.00 from Nexway, got the same error and it was because of the EXE being renamed to Crysis.

We wouldn't have this issue if ArmA 2 was multi GPU compatible. I don't understand the logic behind it not having SLI / Crossfire support from the get go. :confused: Even though it preforms slightly better by renaming the exe to Crysis for me, I'm not fully convinced it's functioning at it's full SLI potential. A lot of people have told me it crashes their game, or studders the FPS.

Throw us multi GPU users a freaking bone guys :wave:

mine was 1.01.?????? on a dvd fm play.

and I dl the 1.02 patch and worked fine then got the new 1.02 patch and it installed really fast and said it was already on but it had changed a few things,

AA in game

plus a few other things I THINK