Sign in to follow this  
BF CEO PATTERSON

Chenarus Life RP-MOD Beta Test

Rp-mods creators of Sahrani Life are currently creating a MOD for Arma 2 called Chenarus Life it is a role-playing mod were you can work as a civilian, doing jobs to benefit you with money, cars & guns! Some of these jobs include: Mining, Selling, Transportation & Much More! If the civilians start illegal activity like drug dealing, Terrorism, Robing The Bank & Just Plain Murder this is where the cops become involved to help create a peacefull situation in the correct way!

The Beta Test for this MOD is currently up and running, so if you would like to play it please visit: www.rp-mods.com and view the Beta Test thread for the Server name & password.

For the server with the PRG mode, My name is KilE on when i play and i have been banned for a reason i dont know because i wasnt there at the time, could you unban me. thnks from KilE

For the server with the PRG mode, My name is KilE on when i play and i have been banned for a reason i dont know because i wasnt there at the time, could you unban me. thnks from KilE

Find their site and post there.............. this forum has nothing to do with banning/unbanning.............