Sign in to follow this  
marduk

So what happened

i played the last mission status quo. when i got the four guys to the bar, i hear the bar noise as the screen fades then the screen goes black and for about two minutes i hear the people partying and the music but no picture just a black screen...what gives

Yhea that last mission was a bit of a dissapointment IMHO, I wanted to see them all get plastered biggrin.gif

WELL, AT LEAST I KNOW THATS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO END,THANKS FOR THE INFO AND YES I PICKED UP EVERYBODY WITH THE HIND. THE SPORTS CAR IS JUST TO DAMM SMALL AND LANDING THE CESSNA IS A PAIN IN THE ARSS.

Me too...though crashed her somewhere, while attempting to land...(or did I die of injuries while attempting to get off the chopper...) wink.gif

Well, eventualy, after i picked all of them up, i went to the military base in the north, picked up the 5t truck and drove to the bar! biggrin.gif

I got myself a LAW and blew the shit out of the scary captain and the pilots at the airfield confused.gif. They wanted me to wait! sad.gif

it will be much more interesting if there are heading to a strip club in stead of a bar tounge.gif

I just ran over the pilots with the Fuel Truck, and stole the UH-60.:D

After that, I took the T-55 on a road trip, creating much havoc.:)

i stole the MI-17, then took the tank and proceeded to ram all the tractors. they flew about 500+ feet into the air. after that i added some ammo trucks to the levels hehe

there wasnt much left

i unfortunately told armstrong to grab frag grenades and apparently he saw the killing of those stupid tractors as a reason to frag me and the rest of the guys

I found the resistance guy and took him to the pub too. He's at the "castle" on the hill. I found him while I was stuffing around trying to land the chopper on top of the tower. It didn't work.