Sign in to follow this  
lt.white

Problem with Arma 2 demo please help

Im getting this pop up after trying to install can any please help me solve this problem. Thanks "please keep setup.exe and all *.bin files at the same directory"

I dont know what to do

The demo hasnt even been released yet, and if it has am sure they'd have mention so in this forum under the sticky in the general topic posts.

Where did you download it from? because if it not from an official gaming site or from the official arma 2 site, then chances are its a dodgie program that u downloaded and may contain a virus. If i was you, id confirm it was the official demo first before trying to install it again and if it isnt then delete it. But somthing tells me that its not the official Arma 2 demo.

The demo hasnt even been released yet, and if it has am sure they'd have mention so in this forum under the sticky in the general topic posts.

Where did you download it from? because if it not from an official gaming site or from the official arma 2 site, then chances are its a dodgie program that u downloaded and may contain a virus. If i was you, id confirm it was the official demo first before trying to install it again and if it isnt then delete it. But somthing tells me that its not the official Arma 2 demo.

Check the Demo thread..

what do u mean check the demo thred

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

thread

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

srry wrong thing. does anyone know how to fix my problem

;1328366']Check the Demo thread..

yeah this thread in the news threads (was confused about another thread when i said sticky in general thread in last post) where they normally first state release of demos.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74991

thats the thread i checked. but looks like placebo has posted a new thread about the demo in the general topics threads, which i hadnt seen till after my post above.

Im getting this pop up after trying to install can any please help me solve this problem. Thanks "please keep setup.exe and all *.bin files at the same directory"

I dont know what to do

Ok i had this problem too, i downloaded the file from FilePlanet but must have been corrupted somehow.

I have since re-downloaded via Rapidshare (14x 200mb .rar files) the ARMA2DEMO.exe this creates is fine, installing the demo now.

Anyone with this problem i think its worth trying another demo link. Good luck :)