Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

Tribulator

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 10 2002,23:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I found another website with Tribulator in it.

Tribulator

Hey Ruskie ahve you fixed your Tribulator yet? biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

j/k<span id='postcolor'>

grrrrrrrrr mad.gif

smile.gif (Smiles to cover inner pain)

i think the reason your getting those pock marks on your games beast is because your tribulator is aligned wrong

Ruskie do you mind if we post the tribulator story we got screen shots of it from the old forums to post in here? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 10 2002,23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ruskie do you mind if we post the tribulator story we got screen shots of it from the old forums to post in here? biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo

(runs into forest)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 10 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I own the forest and you will have to pay me.<span id='postcolor'>

the brown envelopes in the mail, now leave my cave alone mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Mar. 10 2002,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 10 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I own the forest and you will have to pay me.<span id='postcolor'>

the brown envelopes in the mail, now leave my cave alone  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey wheres my bribe I'm the one with the nasty stuff to show biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 10 2002,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Mar. 10 2002,22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 10 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I own the forest and you will have to pay me.<span id='postcolor'>

the brown envelopes in the mail, now leave my cave alone  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey wheres my bribe I'm the one with the nasty stuff to show biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif i'm just gonna live a life of exile in damage inc's cave until the whole thing blows over

I have no cave you must be hallucinating.

But now I have to go eat some potatoes and then spam.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 11 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the fuck is a tribulator?<span id='postcolor'>

here here!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 11 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the fuck is a tribulator?<span id='postcolor'>

You know what a Tribulator is my god....

You should let Ruskie explain what one is it lies in his area of expertise

smile.gifbiggrin.gif

a tribulator is a small pice of equipment in your pc that not many ppl know about, if it has been put in thw wrong way round it can affect your 3d benchmark scores

as ruskie found out when he got new pc

yeha it can be a total bugger to get aligned properly when it gets misaligned took me half an hour once with a screwdriver getting it right.

I'm beginning to feel somewhat tribulated by this thread.

Will it never be revealed, what it was that embarrased Ruskie so?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 11 2002,22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm beginning to feel somewhat tribulated by this thread.

Will it never be revealed, what it was that embarrased Ruskie so?<span id='postcolor'>

Well we could tell you and stop you guessing but we rather draw it out and torture Ruskie with it for a while..

I posted it in Tribulator land then I removed it about 5 minutes later and now lies a the private admin and mod forum where you can not go.