Sign in to follow this  
Sky999

Manhatten question (Spoilers)

Ok so I am driving along the road north west into the large Village north of the main USMC base, (can't remember the name sorry).

I see the doctor and another man hanging from a tree and approach the guards, they tell me they won't cut them down, then I have the option of saying:

'I understand'

or

'If you won't I will'

What Im asking is does it matter what I say because I said 'If you won't I will' but then there is no option to cut them down, so I have to walk away like a wimp and it kinda took away the immersion of good o'l Razor Squad when I have to back down to a CDF militia guy :p

Anyway to cut them down?

Never seen it. Maybe a bug. Try playing the mission in the editor and go to the same spot and see if that solves it.

I couldnt cut him down either, might be a bug, the forums are full of bugs from that level. Did you find the women you helped in first mission. She is on road south of base dead aswell. Nothing happens when i approach those guards.

Can you do anything to save them? I found the girl and she said to go see the doctor but I could never find him. If you do can you save him?

Can you do anything to save them? I found the girl and she said to go see the doctor but I could never find him. If you do can you save him?

He is in the last house on the west side of the town Kranskov on the road to Gvezimo. His house is on left side of road. If you run past it instead of driving you have better chance. Kranskov is the town North of your base.

Dont think you can save them, it seems to be a scripted event and you are told after it happens

Ok so I am driving along the road north west into the large Village north of the main USMC base, (can't remember the name sorry).

I see the doctor and another man hanging from a tree and approach the guards, they tell me they won't cut them down, then I have the option of saying:

'I understand'

or

'If you won't I will'

What Im asking is does it matter what I say because I said 'If you won't I will' but then there is no option to cut them down, so I have to walk away like a wimp and it kinda took away the immersion of good o'l Razor Squad when I have to back down to a CDF militia guy :p

Anyway to cut them down?

..there is deffrent..if u say no u can use helicop..if u say yes u cant use helicop..