Sign in to follow this  
kilerbee

Plz bis why do ai soldiers still move faster

u forgot this feature, its awful and idiotic, and im pretty sure that it can be fixed without to many problems, plz disable their ability to run uphill (or bring it back to the human player),

im tired of bein left behind every time...

Thats odd, I am now faster than my squad running up hills, I have to stop and wait every so often

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kilerbee @ Mar. 09 2002,11:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">u forgot this feature, its awful and idiotic, and im pretty sure that it can be fixed without to many problems, plz disable their ability to run uphill (or bring it back to the human player),

im tired of bein left behind every time...<span id='postcolor'>

Does that happen with V1.46?

If you run diagonally up hill you can run very fast, you just need to find the right angle smile.gif

Correct, if you start running diagonally you will run fast. While you are running fast, start to strafe left or right while still running forward. You will find a sweet spot where you will be running fast and going straight up the hill, but strafing or running sideways.

I know about the strafing ofcourse so let them straf too, but when running forward they just leave u in their dust.