Sign in to follow this  
giantsfan24

What comes after Dogs of War?

I am playing the campaign from the edito(because it seams much less buggy this way) and realize that both badlands and dogs of war have two different versions depending on what side you took in Bitter Chill. But once you win Badlands and Dogs of War(either version, which I haven't done yet), what is the next mission you get? IN the extracted pbo files, it has several missions listed under phase 7. Are there multiple endings depending on how you accomplished dogs of war? Thks

Yes there are mulitiple endings but the outcomes depend on more than just the Dogs of war mission.

There seems to be one really good ending, one really bad ending and a few inbetween.

mine ended after dogs of war I talked to the "father" then that was it "THE END" bah..

SSG wright, do you remember the title of your last mission? I ask because it seams in the 7th stage there are missions that simply give you a cool sendoff and also missions that have to fighting to take that huge southern city(electra....) Also, anyone else, what are the names of the last missions you fought and what choices did you make(help the father, choose napa or cdf...etc). Thanks I will all this was not necessary but the friggin campaign reader in arma is buggy so I have to play them in the editor.

my last mission was dogs of war

I'd like to get a different ending? how should I do that? not helping the father and reporting the weapon cache?