Sign in to follow this  
Pestilence

Rolling Thunder Mission

Okay...I rolled in with my unit, took out "Tyrone" then headed off to Mogtinac (sp)? I took out the Hind/BMPS/Shilka, and basically killed every member of the ground force. Since the mission didn't finish I then headed back to the area on the map is marked "Aware!", then took out all of the ground forces. But still, yet the mission isn't over? Theres no Russian forces alive, now what? I'm totally stuck and have no clue what to do to complete this mission. Advice pleeeeeeeeease.

The last mission:Take over and hold Montignac. But...I have done that already. There are no enemies in sight what so ever. I even postioned my tank directly over the crosshair on the map, and still...nothing. I'm stuck and have no clue what to do. I even waited there for around 10 mins. Pleeeeease help! Someone! Anyone!

Drive in between the houses, knock down all trees and bushes and see if you can flush anyone out. You'll have a better (but riskier) view if you turn out while patroling the streets of Montignac.

There is a bug, particularly with the T-80s, when they are registered as 'dead' on the radar, but they aren't. They don't shoot you, but they can still move.

I had this happen on one tank mission. It wouldn't finish even though I couldn't find anything else to kill. It turned out that one T-80, in between some houses, was still alive. I just targeted it manually and shot it again, and the mission ended.

This might be your problem, so go and shoot any tanks that aren't yet complete charcoal. wink.gif

Even if tank is already empty, but not destryed, i always use manual fire and destroy him, because you get more scores then.

Pestilence: I'm new to the game. Got to Rolling Thunder and couldn't kill the Hind. Every time I killed off all the baddies in Tyrone; then the Hind came along and finished us off in and around Montiniac(?). Only a few times did I "lock" onto the Hind - with the Machine Gun - and it didn't do any good. Please let me know how you did it. Thanks. Semper Fi