Sign in to follow this  
drcharm

Mines - a one shot deal?

When a tank drives over a mine and goes boom is the mine also destroyed. (I feel dutybound to point out that I mean in the game, not in real life where we all know that mines are immortal multi-use items smile.gif)

Cheers,

Dr. Charm

P.S. Do you think we'll ever get a player deployable AP mine in OFP?

Thanks, that's what I thought. I'm just at work and bored or I would have just found out for myself smile.gif

Cheers,

Dr. Charm

There are allready claymore scripts. Click on Bloodmixers URL in his sig

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ Mar. 07 2002,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There are allready claymore scripts. Click on Bloodmixers URL in his sig<span id='postcolor'>

with the correct pie-slice shaped kill zone??

Isnt there anyone who can take the ap mine (texture) from gunslings addon and make it work like the tank mine (the original, not with script. And maybe so you can have a engineer that can lay them) just where a soldier can also can activate it and with a little less exploding power ( something where it still possible to die but also possible to live)

Hmmm maybe i should make a post about this in addons instead

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ Mar. 07 2002,23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">with the correct pie-slice shaped kill zone??<span id='postcolor'>

I dont know, I downlaoded them, but Im missing some stuff to get them to work sad.gif

There are AP mines which are player placeable in an MP game? Where does one get these? I've looked for them, and I've tried to make them... MP scripting is a bitch and a half.

Cheers,

Dr. Charm