Sign in to follow this  
Weedburner

Need Help for Mission where you have to capture the 3 Towns

Hi

I need help for the Mission in Campaign,where you have to capture the 3 Towns.

In the previous Mission you have to choose,if you go to Napa or CDZ,first i choosed Napa,but in the first captured Town,im not able to build anything in Base menu,and i get a black box with error Messages on Screen.Also the Objective "Capture Town XX" doenst disapears after the Town is captured,an there no new Objectives after first town is captured.

I reset Campaign to previous Mission again,this Time i didnt choosed NAPA and went to the CDZ.But here is the same problem.After the first Town is captured,a BMP 2(HQ) drives to field,and the crew leaves the BMP2(hq) there parked.

When i go close and enter the Build Menu,i cant build anything in Base-Menu,only things from the Defenses-Menu.Also now new Objective apears,and the old objective,capture first town,doenst disapears.Again with a Black Box with Error Messages on Screen.

Anyone knows what i can do?? I think that it isnt normal when this black box with error Messages apears so often

I Also need to say that im playing a downloaded (legal bought) version from Gamesload.de,with the Patch they offer there.

Perhaps something wrent wrong at download and i have wrong or missing files? Perhaps i should try to reinstall the game,or better

download it again :/

Edited by Weedburner