Sign in to follow this  
N57

Research soldier like this

Hi, i'm new in this forum because i think is the best solution for my problem.

So, I search, before longtime, soldiers like the soldiers of this photo:

images%3Fq%3Dmgs2%2Bsoldier%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Dfr%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:fr:official

This is the Gurlukovich soldiers that we can see on Metal gear solid 2 for the player of this game ;). And i'd like know if there are soldier anywhere who like this.

If you have an idea pleaze respond. Thanx

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

www.allrpg.com_games_mgs2_images_15.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

As far as I know, such units haven't been released, but probably the closest thing resembling the Gurlukovich units would be ORCS Naval infantry. They have the same camo, but they'd still need balaclavas and those tanker helmets to look exactly like the Gurlukovich units.

Edited by Rellikki

Yeah it's true i have already this soldiers and i think is the best camo for this. The problem is they haven't balaclavas and the same helmet. I know i will never find exactly the same soldier of MGS2 in OFP.

So i have an idea but i don't knwo how to do this and i don't know if it's legal.

My idea it's to take the helmut and balaclava of RHS Vityaz crew soldier, (because they have the same helmut of Gurlu. soldier) and put this helmet in this Orcs Naval infrantery.

It's just an idea and i think that it's impossible to do because I know this would be a long and difficult work...=(. And if we must change .p3d of this add-ons we must have the permission of RHS and ORCS.

But thanx for the help Relikki :).

Being a fan of Metal Gear Solid and creator of the team FHU (Foxhound Unit) of the game Operation Flashpoint, it would be favorable to have the most similar units such as Troops to Gurlukovich present on the Tanker and Plant.

This will require a lot of work but possible ;).

Yeah it's how i don't want people think thant i want other people make add-ons just for me :rolleyes: so it's good to have other people agrre with me.

But the modification of an add-ons...:eek: if i could to do this i will make it ==)

I already try oxygen and use many tutorial for creation of a box and i haven't make this good:D

sorry to pull this up but I think there is a very similar uniform in GRAA, facial wise maybe u can use a face skin with a mask, it may look flat but might work overall.