Sign in to follow this  
kiptanoi

Use multi addons?

Hi, how do I write my shortcut if I want to use diffrent addons?

And how do I continue to write in future if I want to use som other addon to?

Can I do like this:

arma2.exe" -mod=en -nosplash -maxmem=2047 -winxp

And if I want to use sound addon can I do this?:

arma2.exe" -mod=en -mod=@VopSound_2.0 -nosplash -maxmem=2047 -winxp

No, like this.

arma2.exe" -mod=en;@VopSound_2.0;@blah;@yetanothermod;@yetanotherdamnmod

etc.

The easiest way is to make your own mod folder, name it whatever you want and put everything in one folder. For example, make a mod folder called @ADDONS. Put all of your addons in there and use -mod=@ADDONS. I never understood why people have seperate mod folders for every little addon, it's really not necessary and it will get you laughed at when you join a game and it has a target line longer than this post, lol. Good luck and let us know if you need more help.

The easiest way is to make your own mod folder, name it whatever you want and put everything in one folder. For example, make a mod folder called @ADDONS. Put all of your addons in there and use -mod=@ADDONS. I never understood why people have seperate mod folders for every little addon, it's really not necessary and it will get you laughed at when you join a game and it has a target line longer than this post, lol. Good luck and let us know if you need more help.

Oh, god tip, will do so, thanks =)

I think the main reason why is to make it easier to troubleshoot when there are addon conflicts.

Abs

Can I get a list when I am ingame on what addon that is loaded?

And how do I get that list?

easier to manage your addons with separate folders, you know exactly what you are using and what to delete when needed.