Sign in to follow this  
Bloodofthedragon

Need help with Manhatten

Hello,

Alright here's where i'm at. I've completed all the tasks so far but I am having a heck of a time trying to find the weapons smuggler.

I've been all over creation looking for that guy, ran 4 different vehicles out of gas driving back and forth praying I run across that white pickup to no avail.

Could somone give me a tip where to find him? I'd imagine he's not always in the same spot or rather I should say he may not always follow the same route so really any help would be much appreciated.

In about 7 hours trying, and failing, to beat the mission, I never once came across him. I assumed he would be somewhere in the main city since that is where the smuggling description took place. I'm guessing that, like your mission support in the game, the truck probably just randomly disappears for no reason.

I found him at

South road from the main camp, just around the bend, but heard he may be located near any of the smaller chedaki camps

Spoilers below!!!!

Okay, Found him. Still not sure how random his placement is but I restarted the mission and drove straight to Gvozdno, and lo' an behold there he was right in the center of town.

After a breif radio message and a breif firefight the smuggler and his accomplice (I thought the briefing said he always drives alone?) were dead and I was able to search the bodies for intel leading me to a very important piece of evidence against the chedaki.

Now the first time I played this mission I wandered all over creation for hours and never found him. So this may or may not be another bug where he might be dissapearing from the map after a time?

Or perhaps after awhile he crashes/runs out of fuel and proceeds to go on foot?

It would be really interesting to find out.

I have a problem with the subquest "downed crew" (and of course i don't find the resistance camps, but i'll check them by the maps in the other topics). In the crew subquest i arrived the airport, kill the brdms and the other hostiles, chatting with the HQ (yes, area clear; everybody alive blah blah blah) wait the ally ambulance bmp. The crew board on that vehicle, travel to the next of the hangars, get out and...no more. They're waiting, enjoy the fresh air and the subquest going on. Any idea?

Thanks for the help.