Sign in to follow this  
yawnald

As long as BI keeps making games like OFP/ARMA/ARMA2...

I will gladly support them! :)

I've been a fan since before OFP was released. Games like this are the only thing that keeps me interested in games at all! I have a four computer lan set up at home (I've had a setup like this since the '90s), and I can tell you all that it'll get one heck of a workout when steam finally unlocks my copies (pre ordered 4 today). I can't wait, gentlemen! I haven't been this excited for a long time!:yay::bounce3:

I will gladly support them! :)

I've been a fan since before OFP was released. Games like this are the only thing that keeps me interested in games at all! I have a four computer lan set up at home (I've had a setup like this since the '90s), and I can tell you all that it'll get one heck of a workout when steam finally unlocks my copies (pre ordered 4 today). I can't wait, gentlemen! I haven't been this excited for a long time!:yay::bounce3:

why did you pre order 4 of them?

why did you pre order 4 of them?

Maybe he has a family that he wants to play LAN with?

Abs

I use 4 separate steam accounts. One for each machine. I know I can get around it, easily, but when I find a game series that I enjoy above all else, it makes me feel good supporting the dev as much as I can.

Maybe he has a family that he wants to play LAN with?

Abs

Girlfriend and friends. Heh, I support most of my friend's gaming hobbies! I build the machines, and supply the software. The hours of entertainment it provides, though, are priceless.

I'd love to have a LAN setup, but none of my friends will play ArmA 2.

Although i DO have...6 PC's in my house, 3 of them not in use. I got my old gaming rig, then my father has his old gaming rig. And my sisters PC, which she doesnt want anymore since she got a laptop.

I'd love to have a LAN setup, but none of my friends will play ArmA 2.

Why wouldn't they? :( Too realistic for them?

Why wouldn't they? :( Too realistic for them?

Yeah, too realistic for them and i don't think they'd have the patience of a game like this...lol

They are more like BF2/CoD4 fans...although I also play COD4, and i own all BF Games. I jsut find ArmA more entertaining(Been playing since OFP come out). But my friend is getting a PS3 so then we can play Socom online together.

Edited by Nicholas

Yeah, too realistic for them and i don't think they'd have the patience of a game like this...lol

They are more like BF2/CoD4 fans...although I also play COD4, and i own all BF Games. I jsut find ArmA more entertaining(Been playing since OFP come out). But my friend is getting a PS3 so then we can play Socom online together.

Yeah, I have all of the fast paced games too. They just can't hold my attention for long periods of time. Infact, I don't play any of them anymore. Me and the buds have about 1000 hrs each in ofp playtime since release, and quite a bit of time on arma as well. The girlfriend is a big gamer too, and she loves sitting down with us for a few hours and going through a massive mission. I'm going to pass the ofp/arma love down to my future kids someday, hahaha!:eek::)

Yeah I think i only have one friend who's into sims but doesnt have a decent computer to run games. Rest of my mates just play fast pace stuff, which i still play like TF2, BF2, PR, Cod4 etc...

I play socom aswell too but havnt jumped on it lately, still been waiting for that big patch.

Big patch? I launched Socom yesterday, only having to wait for a HUGE 2-Part patch, while waiting for it to complete(took a looooooong time)I played ArmA 2.

The temptation was just too strong for me to handle. I just ordered the German version to play with while I wait for steam to unlock. It's the same thing I did with arma1, I ordered the Czech version while I waited for there to be a publisher in the states.:D

2.5 hrs left on the download! :bounce3::yay::eek:

I haven't been this excited for a long time!:yay::bounce3:

So, you're excited, but decides that you'll be able to wait till the 30th?

So, you're excited, but decides that you'll be able to wait till the 30th?

Haha, nope! Check the post above yours.:yay: