Sign in to follow this  
Supernova

How to use UH-1Y Venom

I know how to request the UH-1Y but when I board the Venom it does nothing. I am at the mission just after the CDF traitor and I wanted to see if I could fly from the commander to the Star base in Elektrovodsk. I and my team board the Venom but nothing happens other than engines turn on.

Open your map, then go into Communication -> Support -> Transport (Active), then left click where you wish to be inserted on the map, for extraction, run your cross hair over the area you want to extract from, and call support via Communication -> Support -> Transport. It should take a few seconds, then you'll hear radio messages.

Open your map, then open up the radio again, communication, then transport. It will say active, then click anywhere on the map to set the unload waypoint.

Open your map, then go into Communication -> Support -> Transport (Active), then left click where you wish to be inserted on the map, for extraction, run your cross hair over the area you want to extract from, and call support via Communication -> Support -> Transport. It should take a few seconds, then you'll hear radio messages.

Thank you.

Never mind I've fixed the problem.

Edited by Supernova