Sign in to follow this  
LEEROY_UK

Help with multyplayer

Can someone please help me , i have no idea what is going on in multyplayer !

Ive just spent £1000 on a new pc just to play this game and when i join a game i dont know what im doing .

Knowone talks which amazed me i thought it was a team game , are there squads ?

I need somebody to teach me how to play this online, i ask in game but nobody wants to help they just kick me from the game :mad:

There should be a tutorial for MP as its very offputting for newcomers.

I was playing a 50 player game btw.

Edited by LEEROY_UK

Hi LEEROY_UK

It is impossible for their to be a tutorial for MP play because there are so many gameforms for MP in ArmA.

The clans are not yet transfered from ArmA I to ArmA II as the 505 release is not until the 19th of this month that is 2 weeks away. The dedicated server is not yet out also.

That said I would suggest the first thing you do is join a clan, try Zeus in the UK, but there is a list in the ArmA I fanpages section of the forum.

Also read this:

http://dslyecxi.com/armattp.html

In the mean time join up with 3 friends and play through the Coop campaign.

Kind regards walker

everyone is a bit lost with all the new stuff so it's going to take a bit of time (wait until UK release date) before non-germans know wtf is going on. I'm in the same position but I know it's temporary. your money was not wasted! :)

Hi Leroy,

If you want to play as a team and also have excellent communication between each other then click the link below titled 'Silent Warriors'.

We will be moving to Arma 2 once the UK release has been released but some members already have the game, like myself.

Come onto Teamspeak mate, we dont bite! Also stick with it, things will improve, ALOT.

Thank you very much for all your help , i will try your sudjestions , Ive been on the Kellys Heros server and they have been very helpfull with us noobs on there, even assigning us a squad leader to show us the ropes.

Its going to take a while to learn it all as theres so much to it but im getting there !

Thanks again guys

Hi LEEROY

Kellys Heros are a good clan you should be happy there. Good luck and enjoyment for your ArmA II playing.

Kind regards walker

Edited by walker

Waiting for the release on steam day 30 :(

If anyone can respond my question, this game as any type of competition clan wars?

Because clanbase or other type site tournaments dont talk about this game :(

If you want to see ArmA II on clanbase, you can start a petition on clanbase.