Sign in to follow this  
GoodKnight

Game very buggy..

Hi all..

I really love this game! been ever since it came out..

But there are a huge amount of bugs :(..

I have noticed this in other games too..

What has happened to the gaming industry???

A few examples:

Empire:Total War.

GodFather

and now ARMA2..

There are huge bugs..

AI detection is one of the biggest..

You have a legal copy ?

He didn't mention aim...

He didn't mention aim...

FADE doesn't only affect aiming lol....

I kinda agree with the poster. The industry are releasing games in a very poor state more often and we accept it by running to store and buy the game on day 1, just because we can't stand to wait. This is starting to be a very bad habit and the only ones that can do anything is us, the consumers.

Another case is the promises made like functions and features that doesn't make it in the final release, like Brothers in arms hells highway.

BUT, for the developers defence. What happens if a game get's delayed?

Forums get's overrunned by whiners crying because they have to wait a few more months. Same case if the game are released with lot's of bugs.

But i have to say. I rather buy 3x ArmA 2 games to support a small, struggling, hard working company like BIS that makes good wargames. They actually support us buyers by fixing the games. At least the worst bugs. That's not something one can say for most of the other companys with a few exceptions like BioWare for instance.

Even with it's bugs i love ArmA 2. The new features, the open campaign and the dynamic multiplayer with the new coop modes. It has incredible potential and with the worst bugs fixed it has a chance to be GOTY. I bought the German copy because i couldn't wait as many others, even though my German is mediocre. I can't wait to get my english review copy so i can write a review the game deserves.

Yes I have a legit copy.

But lets say I didn't it changes nothing the game is still bugged

on release.

Which is not a new thing.

And let the bastards whine if they delay the game.

Either way the whiners will whine.

If it's because the game was delayed or because the game is buggy.

In my opinion it hurts companies a lot more releasing an unfinished game rather then delaying it's release.

Tell me I'm wrong..

And if the developers have to release the game. At least tell us that it's bugged.

Yes I have a legit copy.

But lets say I didn't it changes nothing the game is still bugged

Actually it would change a lot as nobody here would give you troubleshooting help or be interested in your feedback, oh and you'd be permanently banned, if you didn't have a legit copy......

Pinned Impressions thread is for feedback (good/bad/indifferent), troubleshooting forum is for help with troubleshooting issues.