Sign in to follow this  
Cionara

Freetrack ?

Is there a way to use Freetrack with Arma2 ?

The game recognizes a TrackIR device but it's not working =(

Hi Cionara

Freetrack were leechingTrackIR development they have never developed their own drivers yet.

Buy a TrackIR thus paying for the development or wait untill Freetrack learn to develop drivers.

Kind Regards walker

NaturalPoint have encrypted the driver traffic, breaking FreeTrack. I don't know if there's a hack or workaround. Haven't made my headset yet so haven't looked into it much.

Don't buy TrackIR - it's a rip-off

NaturalPoint have encrypted the driver traffic, breaking FreeTrack.

I've noticed very shitty performance when I have trackIR running in arma2, and a friend did as well. I hope it's not because of that...

hm ok =/

in DCS:Black Shark was a fix for that.

Then I'll have to buy a TrackIR 5 device. But not if it has shitty performance like Mike says =(

Don't buy TrackIR - it's a rip-off

Hi Mi Fenix

No.

Leeching other peoples development is a rip-off. "Freetrack" is fooling people into thinking they developed something. "Freetrack" have no right to use Natural Points software and then have afrontery cover it in their logo.

There is no "Freetrack" it is just a logo stuck on some one elses software that they have ripped off.

If they want to say there is a "Freetrack" they should develop their own software and quit leeching.

As to "Freetrack"whining that Natural Point locked them out of the TrackIR software, the software is Natural Point's they can lock them out unless Freetrack want to pay for a license.

I have a firewall it keeps leeching trojan creators out of my computer, next thing "Freetrack" will want is for us to turn off our firewalls.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker