Sign in to follow this  
XS09

Base Construction

Does anyone have any pics or videos of the base construction mode?I asked the same question in the press coverage thread but nobody replied and i did a search for it too with no result.I saw a very short snippet of the base construction in a ''First impression'' video by some games site but it wasn't enough to get a good impression.I played similar rts community mods for ofp where you could build your own base just like in rts games and i'm guessing the warfare mode in arma is similar?(only played the demo)Or is this a new feature?I would like to know what kind of buildings you can build and how you gather resources or if that's even possible.

Does anyone have any pics or videos of the base construction mode?I asked the same question in the press coverage thread but nobody replied and i did a search for it too with no result.I saw a very short snippet of the base construction in a ''First impression'' video by some games site but it wasn't enough to get a good impression.I played similar rts community mods for ofp where you could build your own base just like in rts games and i'm guessing the warfare mode in arma is similar?(only played the demo)Or is this a new feature?I would like to know what kind of buildings you can build and how you gather resources or if that's even possible.

Search for "high command" on youtube, you'll get quite a few results..

i.e.