Sign in to follow this  
Balschoiw

German version; Full price for beta game...again

To be honest I am disturbed by the 505 statement

It's confirmed that 505 Games won't have the same version as Morphicon.

This means that the german fullprice version for 49,99 Euro is once again a bugged and incomplete version of the game as it was with Arma 1.

Besides the predictable bad reviews from german magazines this also means that the german customers once again get a version of the game that is not finished.

To be honest: I feel cheated already as we will once more be doomed to be betatesters for BIS and a cashcow for the publisher and BIS while we don´t get a finished product.

I thought BIS had learned from the experiences with Arma 1 where the same drama happened, but still they repeat the same stunt again with the premature release via Morphicon.

We will be forced to download patch(es) just because BIS is not able to make reasonable contracts that guarantee a unified releaseversion for all customers while we have to pay full-price for an unfinished product.

I´m not going ok with that attitude and I´ll be waiting for the first real reviews before I buy the game. This will save me from a bugged, incomplete game (it is obviously as a different version is already announced for 505 games) and certainly will not pay 50 Euro plus shipping for another public betatest. :mad:

This is a release date issue and as such belongs in the release date threads, if you can do it without making inflammatory accusations of course. And ArmA2 1.00 will be nothing like ArmA1 1.00. Anyone who doesn't want to buy the earlier German release has the option not to, anyone who wants to wait until the German/Czech release is identical to the 505 release (assuming there is even that much difference) has the option to do so. Morphicon like any publisher has the option to hold off their release date until the same time as 505, same as 505 had the option to bring theirs forward to Morphicon's, they decide when their versions are released so I suggest you speak to them.

Edited by Placebo