Sign in to follow this  
CaptainMurphy

Dedeicated Server Details

I am wondering if one of the BIS developers could assist in getting some details about the ArmA 2 dedicated server functions. Is it going to be majorly different than the current one?

I would like to get a jump on the design and build of the server manager so that our team has a seamless transition to it when it is deployed. I'd be happy to provide an NDA in exchange for the information in order to get the project going sooner.

Thanks.

Mods: Could someone fix the spelling error in the title please? That is going to bug the crap out of me. Thanks.

Edited by CaptainMurphy

Well just two more weeks of wait CaptainMurphy :)

I guess that depends on your location though. THe last ArmA release me and my buds had to buy a copy from the EU because the NA distro was not available for a month or so. Then we ended up getting another NA copy later. Would rather avoid that this time hopefully.

I was hoping the devs here would be able to provide basic specs that I could model the next version of the Server Manager off of so it would be ready for the admins by game launch, so when they are installing the game they can install the server manager as well.

sprocket-idea -> download

I'm counting on them :D