Sign in to follow this  
XxOptikArmYxX

Arma 2 Xbox 360/Ps 3

I'm sorry fals Theard this already exists!

I have a big problem and how it all comes soon wist arma2 on the market in May, I think, but I am only in possession of an xbox 360 and a ps3. And as stated on the website is for Arma 2 on next-gen console will appear but there is no news at all for the console implementation, I am in despair because I am very pleased to implement but would have been known arma2 was nothing for existirt The console does not no trailer screen shorts have a delivery, anywhere in the online store can be seen arma 2 for pc order. It suggests to me that there is nothing absolutely nothing about a console version exists, and I now finally know what to do with the console version is. Already over youtube videos you can see great gameplay, but no trailer for xbox 360, can be found at googel not even prove that it comes konsole. Can someone please mal me explain what is now with the console version is stupid! Otherwise I will soon rise to operation flash point 2 dragon rising that comes to at least 100% for the console! So please help

There will be a console version for at least the 360 (the head designer made reference to it in recent interviews). However, I'm not sure if details have been finalized, and it's possible that the console port will come out after the PC release. I also remember someone saying that they're not allowed to release any info on console titles unless they are completely definite on all the details, some publishing technicality or something. Have no fear anyway, I'm sure you'll see it some time or another.

I find it a bit silly because, arma 2 is already in May for Pc and appear in the console version does nothing! Well I'm not sure I've Arma 1 on a laptop yet jerky game, the worst resolution (have vista) but Crysis, I can perfectly on the half grafik qualifying play. If Arma 2 without problem on my pc is at least half of the resolution I would like to have the game for the pc buy

In before lock.

I'm sorry fals Theard this already exists!

I have a big problem and how it all comes soon wist arma2 on the market in May, I think, but I am only in possession of an xbox 360 and a ps3. And as stated on the website is for Arma 2 on next-gen console will appear but there is no news at all for the console implementation, I am in despair because I am very pleased to implement but would have been known arma2 was nothing for existirt The console does not no trailer screen shorts have a delivery, anywhere in the online store can be seen arma 2 for pc order. It suggests to me that there is nothing absolutely nothing about a console version exists, and I now finally know what to do with the console version is. Already over youtube videos you can see great gameplay, but no trailer for xbox 360, can be found at googel not even prove that it comes konsole. Can someone please mal me explain what is now with the console version is stupid! Otherwise I will soon rise to operation flash point 2 dragon rising that comes to at least 100% for the console! So please help

I would say exact same about OFPDR PC version trailers...all we've seen is Console version shown, all of this is stupid, and they should show me some info, or otherwise I will rise to Arma 2 that comes to 100% for the PC! :mad:

Rant threads...they're more than stupid.

The question has been asked and answered before, search before posting please, it's a rule you know.

And why are you spamming your system specs?