Sign in to follow this  
MadMax28MEU

28thMEU

Who are the 28thMEU?

The 28thMEU are a group of gamers who want to emulate a real life Marine Expeditionary Unit. The 28thMEU itself is fictional MEU but the units within it are based off real USMC units. We are looking for mature players only who are dedicated to making the 28thMEU an elite fighting force.

We also have a ADV unit that plays Combat Arms. When we conduct a campaign or mission we will make it as realistic as the game allows and how MEUs operate in real life. But even before the campaign or mission we will go through MEU work up to help train new recruits and give the veteran members some refresher training.

Our aim for ArmA section is to to have at least one company of infantry grunts,One flight of Cobra pilots,2 flights of MV-22 Osprey pilots 1 platoon of M1A2 tanks and 1 platoon of LAV-25s operational. I myself am heading up the air element,but will also help get the other units up and running. Once we reach our goal joint operations with other virtual groups maybe possible

We also have a ANGLICO unit in the works too if you're interested in forward air control and arty FO. It will also be our special ops force for the MEU. So if flying,grunting,or tanking doesnt suit your fancy and you want to go in behind enemy lines and rain down hell then that maybe just for you.

How do I join?

For more information about our group go to our website --> 28thMEU Or you can contact me through ICQ or forum PM.

Edited by MadMax28MEU