Sign in to follow this  
kalasnikov471

Help needed with modeling units

Hey guys,

As you may already know I'm working on my Taviana island, I am planing to release another and much better BETA version of it in about 2 weeks time.

But so that I can finish the island quicky I need somebody to make a few soliders for me smile_o.gif

If you are a quite skilled addon maker and want to help me make a few units please, please PM me, all help will be very very apricheated and all credits will be given smile_o.gif

I hope somebody will be generous enough to help me out icon_rolleyes.gif

It might be a good idear to be a little more informative about what you want and how much work it is seeing that addon makers seem to be scares these days.

STGN

Basically I am trying to create a fictional army for a fictional soviet republic. So I need a soldier and officer model based on a soviet soldier. Kind of like what BIS did in Armed Assault smile_o.gif

Have you looked at Sanctuary modding ressources released along with his WW4 mod ? He is providing ready to use/optimized models, texture canevas etc. It's very easy to use these models 'n textures and adapt them to your needs.

Thank you smile_o.gif I will try to do something with that but I would prefer if the models were new and fresh, something yet unseen in OFP, makes it more exiting smile_o.gif

smile_o.gif Somthing like that usualy takes much more than 2 weeks for the casual addon maker atleast.

STGN

2 weeks, i would say 1 month. the problem is not to create a new model. the real problem is the crappy animation system in oxygen.

follow the Prof's advice wink_o.gif