Sign in to follow this  
Chris-PA

Help me find this Campaign?

I remember years ago playing this campaign where your character was cop and the Russians invade, does anyone remember this campaign?

I remember years ago playing this campaign where your character was cop and the Russians invade, does anyone remember this campaign?

I most certainly do. It was one of my all-time favorite campaigns, named "Max Powers (English)" (the regular "Max Powers" is in German I think), that can be found [here].

The "Street" campaign found on that same page is also very nice, but in that you play a criminal if my memory serves me right.

I most certainly do. It was one of my all-time favorite campaigns, named "Max Powers (English)" (the regular "Max Powers" is in German I think), that can be found [here].

The "Street" campaign found on that same page is also very nice, but in that you play a criminal if my memory serves me right.

I played through the first 4-5 missions in this Max Powers campaign and even though I love it so far it's not the campaign I am talking about. Any other ideas?

I think there was one (or maybe more than one) like that by Spanky-G. Life Story, possibly.

Yes thats it, thanks for your help. biggrin_o.gif

I think there was one (or maybe more than one) like that by Spanky-G. Life Story, possibly.

Got any idea where I can find the download, Spanky-G's website doesn't have them downloads.

LOL sure thanks. Anyway the other website works for me, like you said it might be security settings on my computer causing the problems.