Sign in to follow this  
Hardliner

Weapons & trains

Not sure if anything was said about this in the past but wouldn't FP be good if it had trains that you could get into and drive? And have missions were you gotta deliver supplies to troops in need? Altho it might put extra pressure on some systems.

Also wouldn't it be good to have a knife so you could sneek up to unsusspecting soldiers and slit their throats like in Hidden & Dangerous? Or be able to wear enemy uniforms like in H&D Fight for Freedom? Or how about giving the Spetz Natz a spade to use as a close quarters weapon smile.gif or being able to throw it at someone then run up to pick it up and reuse it. Someone put a link up before that went to a part of a book on Spetz Natz and when I read the spade bit I just had to smile!

And in the vehical range would the BM-21 be a good choice of weapons for FP? How about with chemical rockets as well as the normal rockets? Altho I think I saw a posting about this one before.

Also I was wondering if an AA missile system would be out of the question. It would be great to be flying an SU25 and suddenly a missile comes flying your way! With realistic ranges like it fires at you before you get close, but not too far range i guess. Maybe a bit longer range than the ZSU.

Just a few thoughts...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Mar. 05 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone put a link up before that went to a part of a book on Spetz Natz and when I read the spade bit I just had to smile!<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.lib.ru/WSUWOROW/specnaz_engl.txt