Sign in to follow this  
Nix91

CIRAS vest

Hello there.

I am a lousy modder, and now i really need help. I know a bit now how to create pretty decent modells, still i am almost never satisfied, so now i want you to tell me WHAT i should do to make this addon better. And if you are really kind, I could send the P3D file for you and you will improve it for me, or create your own version, IF so all the credit goes to you. Then i could REALLY need someone that helps me with the texturing, The image below has a normal map, Pretty crappy one and the texture is just an image from Google.( Cannot even release it since there was copyright text on the image) So basically i need someone that can create a CIRAS texture for me in Green/Desert/ACU for me. I know that I ask for very much but i have spent endless hours infornt of my computer trying to photoshop the damn vest. Not to mention the lousy model of the vest. If no one wants to help then please give me some tips atleast.  Thank you

LINK TO IMAGE SINCE IT IS A BIT TOO LARGE FOR THIS FORUM

the marpat & tigerstripe(helmet camo) are not the final camos for my units, they are just placeholders