Sign in to follow this  
General_Keen

This is the real war game

I never played arma but I played Operation flash point 1. My PC sucks and I own a 360. My friends have been really trying to get me to say OFP 2 is better then arma 2......I havent played neither. Finally It has come to be to much! OFP 2 is not made by the orginal guys! Arma and Arma 2 is being made by those who made the masterpiece OFP 1 on the PC! It is ticking me off! I honestly hope Arma 2 blows away the competition! Not only does it look better and more fun, it is more realistic!

Rant ahead! I can only hope this comes out on the xbox 360! So people can see what a real war game is! Not COD 4, Not OPF 2, not battlefield but Arma 2 is where it is at! I mean true I only played OFP 1 on my PC and I played it a month ago, but I learned that games like this have more depth! Im sick and tired of some people not giving this game, Arma 2 its due! I swear if my friends shove OFP 2 in my face one more time Im going to explode! Arma 2 just looks better, more fun! intense and actually scary! Its scary because one shot can kill! A new intense FPS that I plan to get if it comes to xbox 360.

I know PC is supperior but for me, Im willing to play a 360 version if it comes out on the 360 because I want a true realistic shooter. I like COD, battlefield and such but this game really is what war is about! No bull crap 10 shots and your dead but one shot and you may be down, permanently! Vehicles and such! Im sorry guys, Im new here and I ticked because I feel people arent giving this great game its due!

Your one of the good guys General_Keen! Stand your ground and dont fall into the arcade shooter booby-traps your mates places all around you! And yes your wish is granted as ArmA2 will come on 360. Nice to see there are some true ArmA fans out in those trenches as well.

Have a nice day now. smile_o.gif

/Alex

72 @ Mar. 13 2009,14:46)]Your one of the good guys General_Keen! Stand your ground and dont fall into the arcade shooter booby-traps your mates places all around you! And yes your wish is granted as ArmA2 will come on 360. Nice to see there are some true ArmA fans out in those trenches as well.

Have a nice day now. smile_o.gif

/Alex

Awesome! I cannot wait to see this on my 360!!!! Now this is a game! I hope to learn and hear more about it as time goes by!

I never played arma but I played Operation flash point 1. My PC sucks and I own a 360. My friends have been really trying to get me to say OFP 2 is better then arma 2......I havent played neither. Finally It has come to be to much! OFP 2 is not made by the orginal guys! Arma and Arma 2 is being made by those who made the masterpiece OFP 1 on the PC! It is ticking me off! I honestly hope Arma 2 blows away the competition! Not only does it look better and more fun, it is more realistic!

Rant ahead! I can only hope this comes out on the xbox 360! So people can see what a real war game is! Not COD 4, Not OPF 2, not battlefield but Arma 2 is where it is at! I mean true I only played OFP 1 on my PC and I played it a month ago, but I learned that games like this have more depth! Im sick and tired of some people not giving this game, Arma 2 its due! I swear if my friends shove OFP 2 in my face one more time Im going to explode! Arma 2 just looks better, more fun! intense and actually scary! Its scary because one shot can kill! A new intense FPS that I plan to get if it comes to xbox 360.

I know PC is supperior but for me, Im willing to play a 360 version if it comes out on the 360 because I want a true realistic shooter. I like COD, battlefield and such but this game really is what war is about! No bull crap 10 shots and your dead but one shot and you may be down, permanently! Vehicles and such! Im sorry guys, Im new here and I ticked because I feel people arent giving this great game its due!

As much as I am not a Codemasters fan particulary OFP2 looks fairly polished. Whether it's up to sim standards (or even if ArmAII is for that matter) is another thing?

I personally will take a good hard look at both and see which offers the best for realism and online fun. One thing that Codemasters have mentioned is vehicles do not have a HP system either the round enters the vehicle or it doesn't. Whether it's a good system is again yet to be determined but the HP system used in ArmA is pretty naff.

Either way I'll be looking at the reviews and in the end may even buy both?

Oh noes, not another "we need ArmA2 on Xbox thread".

Closing, please use one of the existing threads to discuss this.