Sign in to follow this  
bobnice

Rahmadi Conflict - Last mission Help (possible spo

(Possible Spoiler) I am on the last mission which takes place on the small island where i am to stop the massacre of civilians by killing off the Presidents remaining soldiers.  After rescuing the civiliand I am supposed to track down the President on the other side of the island before he escapes, I run to the end of the island with my squad where the last few presidents soldiers are hiding.  Every time I get there to capture the president the game tells me that he escaped and I "****ing Failed!"  The mission then reloads.  My question is, is that supposed to be the end in which he escapes or am i doing something wrong because i have repeated that mission about 3 times and he keeps escaping.

Try this, mate - flank the city far to the north, once you've picked off the snipers who try and pot you after debussing from the MH6. Ignore the town from there on, run at flank speed to the northeast, and the General should be there for you to grab. Then head back to town and remove the remaining Especas. smile_o.gif