Sign in to follow this  
SpetsnazWarriorX

Where would the su-25s land and take off?

See when you got the Su-25, and it's meant to be operated by the Russians, now where do they get those planes airbourne? Kolgugev has no runway or airstrip, so did those planes come all the way from ol' Mother Russia itself? I'm way confuzed!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpetsnazWarriorX @ Mar. 04 2002,19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">See when you got the Su-25, and it's meant to be operated by the Russians, now where do they get those planes airbourne? Kolgugev has no runway or airstrip, so did those planes come all the way from ol' Mother Russia itself? I'm way confuzed!<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "airports".

Hmm... thats a good point... I never even considered where the Frogfoots were stationed in the game...

I think Su-39 are carrier capable. But Su-25/39 both have stong gear and are able to opperate from unprepared airfields or ground in this case tounge.gif

I saw a tv program once about the Su-25 taking a round from a T-55 and surviving it... pretty amazing

In this case it is logical to believe that the SU25 would seem to have flown in from another Island.

Well in this case same question goes for A-10s then as well..

But as said Su-25 ment to be operated even from roads and grass fields, so not really a problem...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Mar. 04 2002,15:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In this case it is logical to believe that the SU25 would seem to have flown in from another Island.<span id='postcolor'>

Nogova would be a likely candidate.