Sign in to follow this  
Knock0

Connection problem

Im having a problem with the connection for some reason.

I start up the game, everything is fine, i click on multiplayer the game stalls for a second, when its finally done loading i dont have any servers listed in the server selection part,

the only thing that is listed in the server selection screen is a line that says host session.

All of my firewalls are off, i have a active connection obviously since im posting here, i can get into other games, access websites, but my connection does not seem to be active in Arma.

My firewalls were off, and everything worked fine yesterday when i was playing, i have no idea what happened, or if its even on my end.

I hope someone can help, thanks

Im having a problem with the connection for some reason.

I start up the game, everything is fine, i click on multiplayer the game stalls for a second, when its finally done loading i dont have any servers listed in the server selection part,

the only thing that is listed in the server selection screen is a line that says host session.

All of my firewalls are off, i have a active connection obviously since im posting here, i can get into other games, access websites, but my connection does not seem to be active in Arma.

My firewalls were off, and everything worked fine yesterday when i was playing, i have no idea what happened, or if its even on my end.

I hope someone can help, thanks

I'm also getting the same...Its not your end...the server list is down for many of us..... crazy_o.gif

Yeah gamespy was having some problems around that time. Im not sure if they still are though.

lol, yea literally 10 mins after i posted this, i started Arma up, went to multiplayer and everything was fine

At 1st i was very impressed, i thought something magical happened when posted here, or BIS immediately took my IP address from this Website, and fixed it for me.

Then reality checked in, and just connected the dots to Gamespy.lol

Thanks for the quick Reply though Matt