Sign in to follow this  
BigQEd

MPMission on Ded Server issue

I have a mission that loads on all other systems but WILL NOT load on our Dedicated Server. It's not the ADDONs as I have the same as on another server... also i get NO errors on the mission... it just like skips it in rotation and if you Admin login and use #missions and select it it just goes to the next map in rotation.

The mission is fine... and the server plays all other missions fine. The server has all needed ADDONs and is the correct version.

I have spent MANY hours on this trying to resolve it... has anyone seen anything like this?

Is there some sort of CACHE that maybe is holding corrupt information for OFP?

Hope someone can help....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BigQEd on 12:21 pm on Dec. 4, 2001

Is there some sort of CACHE that maybe is holding corrupt information for OFP?<span id='postcolor'>

Do you see any subdirectories in the OFP directory named TEMP or TMP? If you do, try deleting them and restarting the server. Careful! Don't accidentaly delete the TEMPLATES subdirectory!

Can you provide the mission for donwload, so that other people could try to reproduce your problem?

yea I could...I made the missions * still some trigger bugs * but it rocks ! the problem is I can serve it and people play on it . so can other people. but once it gets put on a dedicated server it wont load ?

where can I send it?

If you a web page, post your link here. If not, get one (there is plenty of free web page services like geocities).

its in the mail .... I just sent it to u a couple min ago

(Edited by 5thSFG Drak at 5:46 am on Dec. 7, 2001)