Sign in to follow this  
GnySgt Hartman Sr DI

Nightpatrol

I have finally gotten past the alone in the woods mission. OK so now I'm alone again. But this time I have my trusty NV goggles, and some binocs, w/ the M16+203 combo. Nice package if I knew what I was looking out for. Does any one know roughly how many guys I'm up against. I keep getting sniped from the woods it looks like. Any help would be appreciated.

confused.gif

I managed to finish this mission doing

a) hiding in the tent, eventually shooting a passing spetsnatz

b)hiding around the vulcan, killing two spetsnazes coming from that hill. watch out for an explosion though.

for me, it was one of the wierdest mission.

First, don't shoot your CO, or whatever. he'll come by with his jeep.

Second, for me, 2 Spetz Natz came from hill NorthEast of my space. i.e. right side of dirt road, from north. shot them down and that was it for me.

I hid around bushes right near that small house/bungalow. his on left bush, looked north, and as soon as I saw SN coming, blew him away.

If you get them quick enough they don't have chance to plant any explosives.

If you look, you're in a shallow canyon type thing. For me one guy came from the right of it, and one from the left.

********* SPOILER **********

Right at the start of the mission, climb up the left side of the mountain with the lighthouse on top. Look towards the beach. One of them is prone near or behind a bush.

To the south is the road track. Get into a position between the track and the hill and prone down. Soon enough you will see the two buggers running. The first one is easy to shoot, the second one may prone down after hearing you fire, but shouldn't be a prob.

If you start walking about patroling, theres a good chance the russians will see you first, so just stay in one place and wait for them to come to you.

As soon as both are killed, run up the hill to the M2, look out to sea and you will see some enemy boats, take em out. Then some Henemy helos will arive, they don't shoot at you, but shoot back any way. The mission usually ends when the helos bugger off. The mission is complete when the two spetz natz are dead any way, the boats and helos retreat (If you don't shoot them first).

I thought this was a relaxing mission after the after Montignac mission smile.gif

I just waited for the CO guy to come, went up the hill by the lighthouse killed 2 SpetzNatz and that was it i sat down in the base and relaxed. lol

at the begining of the mission, i just play with the fire, then the CO came, after that i just hid under the bush next to house(the one next to the vulcan) when the 2 russkies come down the road, just throw all the lead to them and they usually won't have a clue what hit them, after that, go up to the M2 by the lighthouse and shoot the 2 Hinds that are gonna fly by, i managed to kill a bunch of guys inside the choppers before....I think those boats are supposed to be friendlys...aren't they? btw those star shells are fun... smile.gif