Sign in to follow this  
SgS_member

Maybe Tomorrow

Few years after our project Down, on which we were working as the two main members of the team, we are proud to present our new project. Maybe it's not too obvious, but both projects has many things in common, but the MbT was never mean't as the second part of his predecessor. Development of the project was long and hard. We thank everyone, who participated on its creation.

"Harry Olson is typical lone wolf, who knows exactly what he does and that's why is his younger brother, Tim, in a little trouble. He's impulsive, and acts rash to overcome the shadow of his more sucessful brother. Harry always disliked all his opinions, decisions and code. Tim never forgave him his ignorance.

But when the fighting for survival comes, Tim is starting to realize, how he was linving in self-delusion and how he needs Harry. He realizes that the few memories, when they were together are the best moments of his life, too...

Today, we bring you a story about two brothers in Sahrani conflict.

You can look forward to 20 minutes long intro, more than 2 hours of playing and symbolic outro.

We hope, that every detail fits in it's place and everything will run smooth, like every thing in our studio.

Lucky & Sarge wish you fun in mission "Maybe Tomorrow"

Sarge Studio

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Maybe Tomorrow</span>

(requires datadisk Qeen´s Gambit)

<span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>Maybe Tomorrow</span>

(don´t requires datadisk Qeen´s Gambit)

I was really enjoying myself, unfortunately I failed to load my last save within the 10 seconds allocated...

Game over my friend.

Same bug here, near  the fire in the fisherman camp with no reason  banghead.gif

"you fail to leave the island with a boat....."

Then I failed to load my last save within the 10 seconds allocated...

4EricFr: This happens, when the fishman start engine of boat and get in. If this happens, you pres ESC and click load your last save game. If you don´t do it, the mission end as loss. (and delete your save game.)

well but this happens very fast, i just killed two mans and few seconds later the fisherman flees ?

And i don't like restart from the beginning that too boring.

have a good day.

If I'm not mistaken we have to kill the fisherman and take the boat.

Well I put so much lead into his belly that he should have sunk anyway.

I did reload my last save twice before, and found it impossible to do away with the fisherman, he was swimming in the water maybe this has something to do with it.

I even jumped in the water and tried to capture the boat, (its full of arms and ammo btw), to no avail.

Change the 10 seconds to load the last save trigger/option and I'll will play the the campaign again.

As I said before I was really enjoying myself, to the point of thinking that "this is one of the best scenarios that I have yet played".

Thanks...

well i was looking forward to this campaine budt the screen ceeps stikking whit the load screeen so it not works for me sad_o.gif

well i was looking forward to this campaine budt the screen ceeps stikking whit the load screeen so it not works for me  sad_o.gif

You probably don't have everything set up correctly. Or the file you DL'd is corrupt. Try to re-DL the file.

If you downloaded the QG build you have to launch through QG.

If you do not have QG, download the correct build.

You talked about a fisherman here. Is the a fisherman addon and maybe a boat ? ( Like Col. Klinks for OFP)

Started the mission but getting stuck at the intro already (crd). Seems like my Pc is causing the problem.

4EricFr: This happens, when the fishman start engine of boat and get in. If this happens, you pres ESC and click load your last save game. If you don´t do it, the mission end as loss. (and delete your save game.)

Yea that's a very annoying problem in ArmA, that it deletes your save when the mission fails.

How about, instead of failing the mission, you kill the player with the 'setDamage' command so that they can load the savegame?

That should avoid much of the frustration.

Or just keep it running with black screen and text saying "you failed" not disappearing. wink_o.gif

I seem to be stuck. I just arrived at the Airbase and was order to hand in my weapons and car. Then a WP appears about 80m away that says "Commit the Car". That's where I'm stuck.

If I run over to the WP, the WP disappears when I'm about 11m away. Nothing happens after this. I stand around and a 5t truck drives by and also HMMWV. No other WP's appear.

If I get in the HMMWV that I arrived to the base in and try to drive that over to the WP, the missions fail once I start moving in either direction.

Am I missing something here?

The cut scenes are well done thus far. Some with the intro. I look forward to playing this some more.

In first time, please, excues me for my absence here previously. In second, please, excues my bad englis. I hope so, you understand what I want to say.

I don´t understand this trouble with the "fishman part". It´s easy. He try to engine on of his boat. The boat is only one way from the small island. If he start engine and get in, mission failed and you have cca 10 sec. to load your last save. Sometimes happend that fishman lie down under watter bud he is still alive. You must realy kill him. Pistol is realy not better gun to do it. You can use AK from dead guards.

4Manzilla:

You mean part 2? You arrived to air base and go talk with major. When talk over, your objective is park the car into the car pool. When is your car near car pool (WP) cutscene 3. start.

In first time, please, excues me for my absence here previously. In second, please, excues my bad englis. I hope so, you understand what I want to say.

I don´t understand this trouble with the "fishman part". It´s easy. He try to engine on of his boat. The boat is only one way from the small island. If he start engine and get in, mission failed and you have cca 10 sec. to load your last save. Sometimes happend that fishman lie down under watter bud he is still alive. You must realy kill him. Pistol is realy not better gun to do it. You can use AK from dead guards.

4Manzilla:

You mean part 2? You arrived to air base and go talk with major. When talk over, your objective is park the car into the car pool. When is your car near car pool (WP) cutscene 3. start.

Yup. That's the part. I try to get in to my car and park it near the motor pool but once I get in and either move forward or backward the game ends. I can't seem to get the car over there with out getting the wrathe of the superiors.

I'll have to start the mission over at that part and see if I can get past it. Maybe I just happen to stop my car at the wrong place.

Well I put so much lead into his belly that he should have sunk anyway.

I did reload my last save twice before, and found it impossible to do away with the fisherman, he was swimming in the water maybe this has something to do with it.

I will try again tonight but I was unable to kill the fisherman

with any of the weapons available.

Good work whatever little problems may arise.

4Manzilla:

Yup. That's the part. I try to get in to my car and park it near the motor pool but once I get in and either move forward or backward the game ends. I can't seem to get the car over there with out getting the wrathe of the superiors.

I'll have to start the mission over at that part and see if I can get past it. Maybe I just happen to stop my car at the wrong place.

How you mean game end? End as end mission and debriefing or end as you cannot continue with play? Maybe, try this. When you arrived to air base, park your car near another car in car pool. Get out from car and go talk with the major. When talk finish cutscene start. If this don´t work, please, create video with fraps and upload it on you tube.

4BoneBoys: Have you clear arma only with addons for this mission? And don´t launch any mod? If not, can you please create video too?

Great campaign ! Good job SgS team, I must say it is part of the few excellent campaigns I have played in ArmA.

Only thing I found strange was the use of the M119 canons for Opfor on the last mission. You certainly had your reasons to do this, but the thing is that when I was looking at them with the binoculars, I saw that the Opfor patrols went prone each time a M119 was firing a round. Maybe you should check this.

Anyways great campaign, very complete in mission styles, I had fun playing it, and rated it the best note on Armaholic's download page !

Regards.

Yes. This thing is biggest problem (bug) on this mission. When i work on part three I fond bug in ArmA. If I use the D30 from SLA and launch some script on fire and player must load save game (for examble because he die) then ArmA shot down without any error message. Only tipical windows "program executed invalid operation and be cancel". Or something this. I don´t now, how it write windows in english version. Only way to stop this problem is use M119, no D30.

Yes. This thing is biggest problem (bug) on this mission. When i work on part three I fond bug in ArmA. If I use the D30 from SLA and launch some script on fire and player must load save game (for examble because he die) then ArmA shot down without any error message. Only tipical windows "program executed invalid operation and be cancel". Or something this. I don´t now, how it write windows in english version. Only way to stop this problem is use M119, no D30.

Ok I see. No problem, anyways I finished it and liked it. smile_o.gif

Part3 Totaly unrealistic Super Rambo rofl.gif

Nevermind, I'm sick of patrolling big areas for hours , then shoot one bullet before dying like a crap... sometimes big hollywoodian actions are cool too ! smile_o.gif

Great campaign. First one I played with new G card. The arty bit was so much easier than I thought, still difficult though. Maybe cause now my fps is greater than 20 avg tounge2.gif

Great campaing too, but i have a bug i think, part one, when I kill the 3 guards and wait for the convoy, how long I must wait for it exactly?

Because there, I waited till 01 h 05 ingame, therefore about 35 minutes, and anything no convoy commings' !?!

I just kill the 3 guards, nothing else, maybe is the problem ?