Sign in to follow this  
superdupercharIie

Lol - i remember the funniest thing

I just remember the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV. It was on MSNBC or something a couple months ago, when Afghanistan was first being attacked.

It was about this warlord in Afghanistan. He was originally born in Afghanistan, then moved to London, then the US. While in the US, he became a "normal" teenager. He worked at McDonalds, joined a motorcycle gang, and listened to heavy metal music. When his father died, he decided to take over his job as a warlord in a region of Afghanistan.

I've seriously never seen anything so funny before - this Afghan guy was talking about how he "makes the best cheeseburgers in all of Afghanistan." Then they showed him cruising on his motorcycle, listening to "highway to hell," and passing all of these armored vehicles - everyone else looked at him like he was insane. Later, the guy was saying "this is how we fish in Afghanistan." He takes a grenade and chucks it into a pond, and all these fish going flying in the air - it was hilarious. Damn, you just HAD to see this.... I piss my pants just thinking about it.

While in the US, he became a "normal" teenager. He worked at McDonalds, joined a motorcycle gang, and listened to heavy metal music

people who think this is the "normal" american teenager needs to be shot in the face with a shit cannon.

Calm down there - that's why I put quotes around the world "normal".... during the time, AC/DC was a popular band, and working at McDonalds is still popular. Seriously though, I can't believe you weren't smart enough to catch that it was in quotes....

It was not meant to stereotype American teenagers - you know why? Because I'm one, and I'm as far from ""normal"" (notice the QUOTES) compared to most teenagers - I listen to jazz (real swing), play the piano, and get straight A's in every class I've ever taken...

So once again, the quotes were there for a reason....

I wasnt referring to you.. or to even the article.. just venting the fact that there are people who actually see that as the typical american teen... oh yea.. he has to be fat too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (superdupercharIie @ Mar. 02 2002,05:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just remember the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV. It was on MSNBC or something a couple months ago, when Afghanistan was first being attacked.

It was about this warlord in Afghanistan. He was originally born in Afghanistan, then moved to London, then the US. While in the US, he became a "normal" teenager. He worked at McDonalds, joined a motorcycle gang, and listened to heavy metal music. When his father died, he decided to take over his job as a warlord in a region of Afghanistan.

I've seriously never seen anything so funny before - this Afghan guy was talking about how he "makes the best cheeseburgers in all of Afghanistan." Then they showed him cruising on his motorcycle, listening to "highway to hell," and passing all of these armored vehicles - everyone else looked at him like he was insane. Later, the guy was saying "this is how we fish in Afghanistan." He takes a grenade and chucks it into a pond, and all these fish going flying in the air - it was hilarious. Damn, you just HAD to see this.... I piss my pants just thinking about it.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, guess that's he's way of differentiating himself from his subjects. Kinda funny with the way he cuaght fish!

In Somalia, one of warlord's son was actually in a med school ,while serving as US marine reserves.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 02 2002,05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wasnt referring to you.. or to even the article.. just venting the fact that there are people who actually see that as the typical american teen...  oh yea.. he has to be fat too.<span id='postcolor'>

i outta crack your face man how else does a teen act? i didnt join a cycle gang but i listen to heavy metal and worked at a fast food resturant... its called rebelion (well not the working part) if you didnt rebel or do something wrong in your time you must be a big nerd or something wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Mar. 02 2002,09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes! lets ALL rebel for no reason!<span id='postcolor'>

god your a nerd.. what contry are you from?

Rebel...without a cause.... lol

Rebellion can take on many forms DeadEye. If you don't dye your hair black and listen to HM, dosn't mean you're not rebellious.

I farted despite not wanting to.. my ass became a rebel.. its influence was not HM but.. worse.. taco bell.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 02 2002,09:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Rebel...without a cause.... lol

Rebellion can take on many forms DeadEye. If you don't dye your hair black and listen to HM, dosn't mean you're not rebellious.<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif i dont have to dye my hair i got dark brown im just saying like every teen is rebulious mostly to their parents me i used to be like that but it tends to wear off now im going to get into the seals and live a life full of disipline biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif