Sign in to follow this  
thepiespy

72nd Coop Nights

Hello everybody!

I've been talking with my clan leader, ColonelSandersLite, about starting a co-op night hosted by the 72nd Blackheart Battalion catered to a North American player base. Awhile back we enjoyed a multi-clan coop with the 506th PIR and the 20th SFG that was a blast. Most likely it would be on a Friday or Saturday evening. Upon browsing the forums I've seen multiple events like these, sadly most players in North America cannot attend these because of time differences with the European coop nights.

This would ideally be open to both other clans and just random ArmA players who enjoy playing larger scale organized ArmA co-ops. I dont forsee any problems with clans answering to their own COs ingame, or even allowing public players to take the reigns in leadership of a mission. Our only real requirements would be that you have teamspeak, even if you don't have a microphone, to help facilitate communication, are willing to listen to orders from other players when necessary, and can have a fun time while playing.

We would really like other peoples thoughts, comments, concerns, suggestions, death-threats etc on this.

Please reply to this thread, or post on our forums over at 72nd Homepage or pop in teamspeak @ 64.27.15.49:8809 (no password) if your interested in getting something like this together.

Just want to add that we have been experiencing technical difficulties with the server, but are getting stuff up and running again. Very soon, we'll be seeing about getting everything organized more fully.

Hello Pie,

I am a member in the Clan of Brothers group. We focus on ArmA coop mostly. Althought we have about 40 + "registered" members, we have about 6 core people who are regularly active and I know everyone would be interested.

Let me know the time and place and i'll spread the word. Message me privatly here or contact me thru our network (below)

Our teamspeak is: ts.cobsquad.com (no pass)

Out website is: www.cobsquad.com

Myself and another member (BootJackBill) do coop mission development with and without addons. We don't get into real advanced scripting, but we've had good feed back from gamers, they seem to like our ideas. I think we would be open to even making some maps for use at these events.

Thanks,

GeneralCarver

ok sounds good man, ill probably wait for sanders to get on today, and direct him to this post if he already doesnt see it and start to get things sorted.