Sign in to follow this  
eskimo jackson

General tank commanding help needed

how do you command that weird driver ?

well i know , tell him the directions. but what is he doing ? he drives whereever he wants to . completly strange sad.gif

i tell him go left he goes right ... as if the three stooges go to war ..

can anyone help me on that one ? i didnt find the game manual very helpful in this particular case sad.gif

apart from that smile.gif i m addicted

What exactly do you need help with. Just the driving part:

Use these first: I just use the move, then next waypoint command (1,9). Or if I'm in a squad (not the leader) I just use move, then return to formation.

Always look at your tank through the third person view - it's much easier that way.

Use these second (if you have to): Using the right/left moves can be chalenging because you tell him to go right/left and then he straightens out again. To avoid this just keep telling him to go right/left until you're at the desired angle.

thaks alot cyberdyne

i figured it out eventually. what confused me was when i had to command the tank to the shooting range. afterwards and with 1-1 back into formation the missions really kick a. smile.gif

god i love this game. never bothered when it came out but with a new and better video card i just had to have it smile.gif

best aus$99 i have invested in a long smile.gif

(apart from money i spent on a night out of course smile.gif )