Sign in to follow this  
OFPCAT

Tank cant Move

I would like to import a tank model to another addon pack. And try to use the config of that addon. But a strange problem encountered. The tank couldnt move and would fly to sky even shot by a fire of rifle! What the damned problem it is? Could anyone try to give a help??

I would like to import a tank model to another addon pack. And try to use the config of that addon. But a strange problem encountered. The tank couldnt move and would fly to sky even shot by a fire of rifle! What the damned problem it is? Could anyone try to give a help??

problem a:if you can try to show the config.if you import the config and changed the the name of the p3d or put it in a new dir.

problem b:if i am not mistaken thats a problem with the mass in the geometry lod you need to give it more mass.

sfc

Yes, maybe it's an ODOL p3d model that you unbinarized. Most of the time, it screws geo lod (no mass), and split vertices (1 vertice becomes 2 or even 3 vertices), which raises the count of vertices (easily solved by "merge near" function). Finally, it screws model properties adding a space at the end of the property name.

Many thanks, your absoultely correct. It's the problem of mass. And now all could work well.

By way, I also got another strange problem. Some models could be seen in O2 editing window but couldn't be found in external view. And then after modelling, they couldn't also be seen in game. Any idea for such strange problem?

Many thanks, your absoultely correct. It's the problem of mass. And now all could work well.

By way, I also got another strange problem. Some models could be seen in O2 editing window but couldn't be found in external view. And then after modelling, they couldn't also be seen in game. Any idea for such strange problem?

from the top of my check the first lods and see if there are correct and not empty..

but i will need to see the p3d i myself cant get a spot on answer like that..

good luck

sfc.

How could I send you the model?

How could I send you the model?

tried to send pm but it says your pm are full..

any way my msn sfc.itzhak at hotmail.com

sfc.