Sign in to follow this  
GS_Hunger

1.12, ECS + SLX

Hi BIS Community!

I got some problems here with using Armed Assault, ECS and SLX.

First, i'm sorry for my english, I'll do my best to explain my problems good enough..

I got Armed Assault version 1.12 beta and I wanted to install the SLX Mod and the ECS Mod.

I downloaded both, ECS HD and SLX + Vehicels. Now I installed them, using the two installers and by doing this here:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=@Addons;@SLX;@ECS

So, I decided to test them and recognized, that ArmA now got no sound, nothing.

Also I got several error-messages during the test, almost all the time I played.

Do you got any Ideas how to fix those problems?

Thank you very much,

GS Hunger

You forgot to load the beta modfolder. The beta patches 1.09b, 1.11b and 1.12b install the updated game files into a modfolder called "beta". When running one of these versions, then you have to load this "beta" modfolder as well.

And run the game with the ArmA.exe in the beta modfolder.

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\beta\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=beta;@Addons;@SLX;@ECS

Right now, the way you've set it up, you're running ArmA v1.08. ECS is compatible with v1.08. But as far as I've read it, SLX is currently not.

It seems that this is made for 1.09. Is it possible that a 1.08 version will be released as well? Or did I look over it?
The current release is indeed made for the beta patches after 1.08

So I'm sorry but there is at this moment no way to deliver an 1.08 compatible version.