Sign in to follow this  
Badgerboy

The end is beckoning...

Wow, this forum really has gone to the dogs. I think I spotted a post stating that the community was getting 'too young'. Either that or too immature.

BIS is a company. Companies like to make a profit, espeicially when its one of your first games. (Development costs etc. Yes they did have to pay/develop Oxygen et al)

Frankly if I was a BIS member looking through this forum I would feel pretty disapointed with the community sometimes, considering the addon packs, and support for decent developers I had supplied/promised.

Fortunately, there are other more mature groups..... can anyone recommend one? I want to leave before this forum self destructs due to incessant petty whining.squabbling.

No offence to the posters with decent tempered views. You know who you are. I hope your as disapointed as me.

Ho hum.....

You are refering to my masterpiece of opionion making i belive.

I registered last year some time, and i posted constantly, until early this year.

All the immature kids came in, And all the old skool posters left.

And i stayed, But for no good reason.

Badgerboy, come on over to Through the Looking Glass. We're mostly about old Looking Glass Studios games (Thief series, System Shock series) and related games (Deux Ex, etc.) but we have a general gaming section with several solid OFP fans. Much more mature - best web board gaming community out there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I registered last year some time, and i posted constantly, until early this year.

All the immature kids came in, And all the old skool posters left.<span id='postcolor'>

That's the biggest load of BS I've ever read. Speaking as someone who#s been in this community for over one and a half years I can say without a shadow of a doubt the average age range on this forum has INCREASED since the early days of Coldwarflashpoint, when this forum was un-usuable.

Over the last 24 hours it's understandable that the children that have no idea or knowledge of OFP modding are complaining in their usual imature way but that's no reason to start sounding high and mighty when in reality you are merely one of them. If there's anything more pathetic than imature whining it's morons who constantly complain about it. Grow up.