Sign in to follow this  
=Spetsnaz=

Any Servers playing RTS? or RTS Wine Wars?

I just tried these 2 maps a yesterday and i must say they are really fun and addictive. I mostly play domination,bezerk and coop missions. I dont really play RPG or Evo. But i played it with a few friends and it was pretty fun, i was told though its an old game and it was popular back then. But ive only had ArmA for 3 months and most servers only play Evoulution , are there any servers still hosting RTS? ive searched and i found a spanish one but no one ever goes on and im also located in New Zealand and was looking for one in US or Europe. Does anyone still play it?

I played one on someones local server yesterday... but my game crashed for the 10th time and I gave up.

There is an addon server that has it available 24/7, but unless its organized I don't see anyone joining it anytime soon. I'm also awaiting the day when I can have a 20v20 RTS again...

lol that was my friends server we were both playing on, biggrin_o.gif im Spetsnaz btw if you dont know

Aha! hehe. Now it all makes sense.

If anyone is interested in running 1.11e contact me as well. I've seen many servers running 1.11b which is quite old. 1.11d however is the latest (official) stable version of RTS IV. If your bonkers for having the latest (untested) version, contact me. Xfire preferred: Coldkilla9.

I have been hosting a server on my home PC with RTS on it occasionally. I modded it a bit to have mando airsupport and some other bits. SO if you see a RTS server up called pip something or other pop in.

But i'm afraid it willl only host about 4 players so I was trying to mod it so it could be playable with only a few players

- I wish Karrilions server was back up. :-(

why does everybody play berzerk or evo bah...

totally agree with you pip, i like bezerk there arent many bezerk servers around but too many evolutions i dont see the point how its so popular. You dont achieve anything by gaining towns etc and the ranks are temporarily

Evo is a waste of time imo. you gotta spend whole day on it just to finish the map. Dont know how people can put up with it day after day. Id rather play maps that last 30min to 3hours max so you aint playing the same map all day like evo. Im disapointed the way arma has turned out compeared to ofp. Not much choose of maps. 90% is just coop