Sign in to follow this  
evilnate

Occupied Southern Sahrani - Coop Missions

oss.jpg

Occupied Southern Sahrani (OSS) is an attempt at creating an AI inhabited nation that's on alert. Almost every city, town, base, and port is populated in some way. If anyone of your team is spotted by locals, your cover will be compromised and may affect the outcome of your mission. If you lose your transport back to base, try stealing a ride home from the local airport. Review your resources at base and use teamwork to plan, execute, and complete your mission objectives. For added fun when playing on a server with complete cooperation, take turns giving each person a chance to come up with different plans to carry out the missions.

Features

*Base respawn.

*Kronzky's Urban Patrol Script

*View distance and grass options provided by the ECS team

*Time and weather selection

*Fully functional briefings & debriefings

*Random unit placements for re-playability

Addons Required

None

dealer.jpg

The arms dealer and purchasing officer will leave in about 20 minutes to meet at the hotel at FB65 to exchange final payment for the arming codes. You must kill the dealer before he gets to the hotel room and completes the transfer. Once the dealer is confirmed dead, destroy the yellow truck containing his merchandise. (minor difficulty)

DOWNLOAD CO15_OSS_DEALER_v1.1.rar

csar.jpg

Bring your team to Fh71 and rescue the detained pilot. (moderate difficulty)

DOWNLOAD CO15_OSS_CSAR_v1.0.rar

sead.jpg

Locate and destroy the shilkas at positions De61 and Eb57. Due to an inventory error, we are unable to provide manned AT weapons. (mostly difficult)

DOWNLOAD CO15_OSS_SEAD_v1.0.rar

All sounds very cool, any possibility of it coming to SP as a randomized campaign? (Dial-up makes coop / online painful sad_o.gif )

FritzDaKat, the missions weren't designed for SP but I just placed one in my ..\ArmA\Missions\ folder and I was able to play it. You don't get to choose your particular slot, and you don't have a choice for time and weather so completing stealthy missions during daylight will make things much tougher. You will technically have 4 respawns since your playable teammates will allow team switching upon death.

Or you could host the mission on LAN by your self and have all the options you have in MP available to you, plus respawn. and turn AI team mates on or off depending on your preference.

Hmmm, I'll give a shot at packing them together and setting time / weather variables in the init & get back to ya in the next few days.

(Vaguely recall how the campaign structure works from playing with "The Partisan" in OFP, guessing ArmA isn't too terribly different in that respect.)

Downloading them tonight when I'm not needing to surf... confused_o.gif

I'm working on more missions that use the "OSS" template, and I will append them to the op when they are ready so it might be premature to compile them into a campaign atm. I'll also continue to tweak the template as I go along.