Sign in to follow this  
4WDTaco

This reminds me of...

my fav band Pearl Jam.

Pearl Jam came out in 91 and with the Jeremy video and touring became the hottest band around (at that time) than VS (their 2nd album) came out and it sold like 900,000 copies in 5 days which was unheard of back before the boy bands came around...

Heres where I'm scared... well Pearl Jam didn't like the way TicketMaster was charging their fans too much for tickets so they decided to tour and their own terms in doing so, had to cancel a lot of concerts and eventually cancelled the tour altogether... fans just started dropping like flies, and that's where I'm getting at.

I love this game, it's awsome, etc... and you guys are bad-ass in this forum, but from the looks of it, a lot of you guys/gals might be dropping like flys as well and jumping unto the other game forums shortly. I hope not, I don't mod so it doesn't really bug me...

what does bug me are cheap mods, that might be funny if anything, but cheap. I love great mods, I mean the ones that just make you look at the game in a whole new way. So I really hope you guys stick around and play/follow OFP till the end...

...almost 11 yrs now and I'll still skip work to see Pearl Jam play live. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (4WDTaco @ Mar. 01 2002,08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...but from the looks of it, a lot of you guys/gals might be dropping like flys as well and jumping unto the other game forums shortly.<span id='postcolor'>

Not me. smile.gif