Sign in to follow this  
Quenaelin

Never ending guarding ammo dump mission

I am currently trying to accomplish mission where you need to guard three ammo dumps against enemy spetsnatz units, I already nailed all spetsnazes but one managed to sneak to one ammo dump and place satchel charge there, but wasn't manage to blow it up before he was nailed down. I have waited until to 10 am and trucks haven't still arrived to pickup ammo. This is quite realistic mission, becouse you really have to wait and guard tediously just like in army. Does anybody know what was broken in mission scripting or should I wait for more? confused_o.gif I guess this is just another broken mission script, I am very tallented to broke mission scripting in ArmA. I remember that OFP was much better scripted, atleast those mission which I played, though I never finished all OFP missions.

You would be surprised if I tell you that the Ammunition Dump mission has no scripts at all, except the outro.

If the trucks doesn't arrive then probably they're stuck somewhere because of the AI's driving "skills". This is more an AI problem then "poor mission scripting".

There is an already exisiting thread here for this mission, even on this page if you look around or use the search function.