Sign in to follow this  
Bracken

OFP:res cutscene order?

Sorry about the confusing title, just couldn't fit what I wanted in.

Anyway, I am playing the resistance campaign through for the first time.  The problem comes in the fact that I am playing in co-op MP with afew friends.

Now as you probably know the intro/outro win bit are ignored in MP, so what I'm hoping to do is use the cheat to unlock them in SP and watch them, then play the mission in co-op.

Here comes the problem, when I use the cheat shift + - + campaign, it does not order them in a manner which I can follow.

The cut scenes which don't have a mission to play with them,  have an x infront of them like this x01FaceToFace.Noe

Now could anyone please help me with putting those cutscenes in the correct spots through out the campaign..

Here are the names of the Missions I have to work with.

note: Through opening the mission.sqm I checked which ones contained an intro/outro before the briefing which we will need to watch, I marked these with an I at the end.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

First few I got sorted as I started playing them awhile ago.

-03b-Second service // I worked out 03a was if you betrayed the res

-04-AmmoLow-I

-05-Scrap

-06-Field exercise

-07-First strike

-08-Hostages-I

-09-Information

-10a-occupation// Not sure which ones goes here, I guess its a choice one makes.. a or b?

-10b-occupation

-11-counter attack

-12-contraban

-13-Reckoning

-14-fireworks-I

-15-thehills

-16-chaseforrabbits

-17-offensive-I

-18-Firefight-I

So if anyone has the time, I would really appreciate if you could add the cutscenes named below into the correct spots if possible.  This is so that we know which cut scenes to watch before we start on each mission smile_o.gif...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

as before I have the first few sorted.

X04-situation //I have worked out this one comes before 03b.

x05Negotiator

x06Allies

x07Disruption

x08Strikes

x09FaceToFace2

x10WhenFightEnds

x11AceInTheHole

x12GameOver // I assume this is the end?

x13BadEnd  

XXESCAPE01

xxPunish1

xxPunish2

xxReward1

xxReward2

Like I said before I would really appreciate any help on this matter. smile_o.gif

P.S If possible try to include as small as spoilers as possible.