Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

I want one of these!

Ingenious:

ST00296.JPG

When you can't stand the thought of someone sitting next to you on the bus, tube or plane, or you can't get to the bar in the pub for fear of losing your seat, then this is your ticket to peace and comfort.

A daft tea-spoon with remarkably realistic melted ice-cream on it, plop it on any chair, and you'll know from then on you have domain over the seat of your choice.

It's also a scream at home and round the office for upsetting the unhealthily house-proud, and those with annoyingly tidy desks.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 28 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wow! They've even got a ninja hamster!

ST00243.GIF<span id='postcolor'>

We sell these in the shop where I work, at Å12.99 a piece smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Angry Radish @ Feb. 28 2002,17:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But do they have One of these?<span id='postcolor'>

$60confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?confused.gif?

Well, I suppose that's fair, since maintenance free plumming is lifetime guaranteed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 28 2002,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A nice family plane, and cheap too wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It is cheap, for a fighter plane anyway!

Imagine how many birds u could pull with that!!

Me:"Hun, wanna go for a ride??". Girl:"Depends on what car u got." Me:"Cars are from yesterday and for boring people. I have a jet-fighter-plane" biggrin.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 28 2002,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We sell these in the shop where I work, at Å12.99 a piece smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif MURDERER!! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Feb. 28 2002,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 28 2002,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We sell these in the shop where I work, at Å12.99 a piece smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif MURDERER!!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif WHY confused.gifwow.gif

Is that an actual jet plane? i mena u dont wanna spend 150 grand on a model plane.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 28 2002,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is that an actual jet plane? i mena u dont wanna spend 150 grand on a model plane.<span id='postcolor'>

If they are trying to sell a model plane at 150 grand, then Trading Standards would close them down within minutes!

I want this really badly sad.gif

/me runs off to the bank

Ex-Ronin - Hello Mr. Bank manager i was wondering if i could take out a loan.

Bank Manager - Yes how much would u like.

Ex-Ronin - 150 thousand plz

Bank Manager - And what would this loan be for new buisness or a house.

Ex-Ronin - Ex russian fighter plane.

Bank Manager - **Falls on floor after having heart attack**

Ex-RoNiN: Jumps over the desk, authorises the loan and takes the money

FIREdevil.gif

Me gonna get some of those mini guns for end of term fun biggrin.gif

Damn it...I get nothing from the link.....

Son of a ....

Isn't that a bit large?

I mean, I thought pinhole cameras were all the rage these days... I think I'd notice a book with a 3 inch hole drilled in the spine...

Man that site is the funneh im gonna buy loads of stuff when i get a job and some money.