Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

The il-2 board makes me sick..

you should see them overthere.. as soon as CFS3 was announced no less than 5 threads started bashing it, saying IL2 was much better and that CFS3 would look and play like shit... etc etc etc..

what cracked me up is none of these people had so much as seen a screenshot of CFS3 much less played it.. and already they had passed judgment on its visual quality, its FM and its multiplayer... such fucking whiners.. probably insecure..

now I hope CFS3 turns out to the greates flight sim EVER so maby a few of them will kill themselves..

and it gets worse! talk about people who want to call "cheat"

threads such as "using flaps to slow down is cheating" are not uncommin.. saying that since using yer flaps to reduce speed was not a commin practice in WW2 (though perfectly feasable and doable) that doing it in the game is cheating...

and "attacking from an advantage is not fair!" saying that if you have alt over an enemy its not fair to attack him... yeaaaa... idiots.

there are lots of things built into the game such as padlock views etc etc that they will say are cheating.. uugghh.. i

"taking off without using your flaps is cheating".. etc etc etc.... goofy goofy dumb shit!!

good god, sometimes its hard to force yourself to read some of the shit those people come up with.

I never use flaps to take off its harder so im a lame ass cheat biggrin.gif

I like Il-2, i like what i see of cfs3 i did not like cfs1,2 cause they where too much lkke MSFS with crappy textures and stuff.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 28 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and it gets worse! talk about people who want to call "cheat"<span id='postcolor'>

Lol people like that crack me up. I remember my first ever multiplayer flight-simm experience...a game called F-29 Retaliator on a 486sx 25MhZ, 8 megs of RAM, 9600 baud modem wink.gif....lol the good ole days. Anyways this guy I was playing against....I totally whooped his ass, and his comment was "You're cheap! All you do is go behind me & shoot!" lmfao

oh god... now its getting really good over there... get this..

they are taking this screen shot:

cfs_screen005.jpg

which is a Pre-Alpha screenshot from CFS3

and comparing it to PHOTOSHOPPED max res, max FSAA pics from IL2.. and saying "see il-2 looks better!"

some people are so brand-loyal its retarded..

P.S. IMO that CFS3 screen expecially the terrain looks MUCH MUCH better than IL2

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 28 2002,05:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh god... now its getting really good over there... get this..

they are taking this screen shot:

cfs_screen005.jpg

which is a Pre-Alpha screenshot from CFS3

and comparing it to PHOTOSHOPPED max res, max FSAA pics from IL2.. and saying "see il-2 looks better!"

some people are so brand-loyal its retarded..

P.S. IMO that CFS3 screen expecially the terrain looks MUCH MUCH better than IL2<span id='postcolor'>

Oh my god!! wow.gif *drools*