Sign in to follow this  
Juan

"Revolution", got to start all over again.

Hi all.

After an irreverssible major data loss in my "C" hard drive, I have to restart working from scratch in this mission (Teach me a lesson, I even got another HD installed in this PC)

I been working on it for a few months now, and is a similar thing to this other project from hypno toad.

The idea is like this:

There are two sides playable, BLUFOR and OPFOR.

Sahrani is completly under BLUFOR and RACS control, SLA have been defeated, but there is and insurgentcy war, meaning that SLA are insurgents, in civilian models, mixing with a population of AI controlled civilians on the civilian side; I'm using the Civilians addon by Mongoose to make things smooth.

RACS are only controlled by the AI,( not playable), and are friendly to everyone. Reason being is that if you kill civilians there got to be a way to punish you, and RACS AI change their mind quick thou, dosn't matter what side do the killing, they'll hunt you for your crimes, lol. biggrin_o.gif

There are constant"Side missions" to be acomplissed by BLUFOR and SLA in order to gain information of the whereabouts of some insurgent/s (for the BLUFOR) or, weapons caches, hides, etc (For SLA and BLUFOR). Ofcourse, this side missions will mostly inbolve the two sides ending on a scrap.

Notice that I'm giving lots of MANPADS to the insurgents, to make sure that BLUFOR is obligated to transport stuff mostly by road, and there will be lots of side missions where "transporting stuff" will be the main thing.

There will be markers, constanly changing, to reflect the percentage of terrain controlled by ider side. Eventually a side will control most of it and the mission will end after a period of time, but I may change the ending conditions anyway.

Bare in mind that this is going to be played all over Sahrani, not just in one area.

This mission would be ideal for an orginezed clan to play against random players, or to test candidates, or whatever.

The thing about building this is that I could get this done faster with help, or if somebody with more experience wants to do this I will apreciate it too, because I'm only just restating to build this now.

Sugestions and help are VERY WELCOME.

Thanks.

Juan.